Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prettiest music ever

Scala. One of the prettiest musical groups I've ever heard. Wow. This is a group of 16 year old female singers who do their versions of American rock tunes. It's amusing, and at times embarrassing, to hear them doing songs with filthy lyrics. However, their voices are incredible. I'm listening to their singing as I type and I must say that their music is some of the prettiest I've ever heard. Their music is breathtakingly beautiful. Just download their version of "Someone New". What an incredible feat. It's twice as emotional as the original by Heather Nova--which is a pretty cool tune.

They have a deal right now if you go to their website, you can download their latest cd for free. Here's the link: http://www.scalachoir.com/en/index.htm

1 comment:

  1. If anyone would like me to share some of their music. with you. let me know

    ReplyDelete